Elektrotec 2016 is one of the largest electrical and industrial electronics sector trade events in India. The show registers high overall visitor figures and facilitates smooth exchange of relevant business information among the participants.
Elektrotec 2016 is one of the largest electrical and industrial electronics sector trade events in India. The show registers high overall visitor figures and facilitates smooth exchange of relevant business information among the participants. Prevailing trends and developments from the domestic as well as the international markets are deliberated upon in detail during this four day trade show and visitors are also made aware of profitable sourcing strategies here.
Exhibitors can also get in touch with a large pool of new customers at the event and senior representatives from governmental bodies are also amongst those present here. An extensive collection of reliable industrial automation systems, generators, transmission line towers, energy meters, electrical appliances and various other associated products are showcased by the companies taking part in the event. Electric vehicles, batteries and other such renewable energy equipments are presented here as well.
About the Show
Elektrotec creates a platform for healthy sharing of knowledge among industry professionals and gain latest technological innovational skills in both Electrical and Electronics industry. The conferences and seminars where the industry leaders share their knowledge, shall highlight the opportunities, demands and the future prospects about the Indian and Global industries. Elektrotec provides direct marketing opportunities between Buyers and Sellers, Manufacturers and Consumers, Suppliers and their Associates.
Elektrotec is approved by ITPO (India Trade Promotion Organization) & supported by EIEWA (Electrical Installation Engineers Welfare Association), MAIT (Manufacturers Association for Information Technology), CEAMA (Consumer Electronics and Appliances Manufacturers Association), the Central & State Governments. With wide global participation, it is an ideal platform to launch new products, invite enquiries and generate potential leads across the globe.
The chief highlights of the Elektrotec 2016 show are:
- Interactive communication opportunities with prospective customers
- Topical product demonstrations
- Ample material sourcing and business development opportunities
- Renewable energy products are also showcased during the event
- Concurrently held with the Green Energy event.
Why Exhibit @ Elektrotec 2016
At the Electrotec 2016 show, exhibitors stand to benefit on the following counts:
- Scope to meet a large contingent of qualified potential buyers
- Chance to interact with expert professionals and business leaders from this industry
- Opportunity to participate in interactive demonstration sessions
- Scope to get acquainted with the latest market trends and developments
- Business Timings - This 4 day event is open from 15th to 18th September 2016, at the following timings: 10.30 AM to 06.00 PM
- Exhibitor Timings - 10.30 AM to 06.00 PM
The following features of the exhibition floor at the Elektrotec 2016 trade show are worth a special mention:
- The product display area
- The business meetings and discussions zone
- The entry plaza area and
- The food court area
- Seminar Area
Zones & Pavilions
At the Elektrotec 2016 show, the following zone areas would be present:
- The product demonstration area
- The conference zone
- The open area exhibits zone
- The spacious car parking area
- By Road - Attendees can hire private cars or taxis to travel to the venue of the event. Drivers need to move along NH 47, 67 or 209 to arrive at the show venue
- By Air - Attendees can take flights to the Coimbatore Airport and travel by buses or taxis to the event venue
- By Transport - TNSTC buses are available in the city to commute passengers to the show location. Travelers can also get on private buses to reach the fair
- By Train - Visitors can easily avail of convenient rail services to arrive at the venue of the show. Trains can be taken from the Coimbatore Junction
The Promotion & Publicity
A comprehensive publicity and advertising campaign will be undertaken before and during the event. The entire media will be directed towards creating awareness about Elektrotec and in attracting quality and serious industry professionals.
Elektrotec 2016 is being promoted extensively amongst leading technocrats & decision makers in Electrical and Electronic sectors. An extensive multimedia and direct marketing campaign has been planned to attract key personnel from both, public & private sector organizations.
- A continuous campaign throughout the region (pre & post event)
- Advertisement in national – print & digital media and specialized Electrical and Electronics Sector magazines
- Special show supplements, previews & Newsletters, direct mailers
- Promotions through exhibitors
- Internet on-line coverage on http://www.elektrotec.codissia.com
- 1500 VIP – invitations to individuals in government institutions, research institutes, embassies & ministries
- 30,000 Business Invitee passes to exhibitors and industry people
The Chairman - Elektrotec 2016
CODISSIA, G.D. Naidu Towers
P.B. No.: 3827, Hozur Road,
Coimbatore - 641 018, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Mobile: +91 73730 03305 / 75025 22000
Phone: +91 422 2222396 / +91 422 2222397
Fax: +91 422 2222131
CODISSIA TRADE FAIR COMPLEX
G.V. Fair Grounds, Avinashi Road,
Coimbatore - 641 014, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Ph No: 0422 - 2593505, 2593507
Fax: 0422 2593506